It's an event aimed to leverage the sharing of knowledge about Drupal and to facilitate learning Drupal in an open environment. Drupalcamp is an intense, participant-driven event, hosting workshops and demos, and following the format of “unconferences” as opposite to official conferences (such as OSCON, DrupalCon, LinuxCon, etc.). Participants submit proposals before the event is held, and the schedule is designed based on these proposals. The overall goals of Drupalcamp are to connect local and regional communities and to allow the sharing of knowledge. Drupalcamps are community sharing and training events for Drupal enthusiasts.
The event will take place in English. There will be some exceptions but only related to Romanian Community that will be in Romanian language.
Drupal is a free opensource content management system written in the PHP programming language and distributed under the GPL ("GNU General Public License"). It is used as a back-end system for many different types of websites, ranging from small personal blogs to Enterprise 2.0 collaboration and knowledge management uses to large corporate and political sites, including whitehouse.gov and data.gov.uk.
Yes! Sessions will both cover beginners and advanced Drupalers.
The official Drupalcon is a chance to learn more about where modules are moving in the future, and to meet the people behind the modules you use. In contrast, our tracks tend to cater to newbies and professionals working with Drupal. Showcase sessions show off excellent sites built with Drupal, by explaining what they do and how the were built. There are plans to hold beginner and immediate level sessions while other tracks can focus on development.
The Romania Drupal Community is an informal organization of people from Romania interested in Drupal. We hold meetings to discuss Drupal and share new things we've learned, in different cities of Romania like: Cluj, Timisoara, Bucharest, which anyone can attend. Before the meetings, and sometimes at other times, we have "co-working" time, where we meet and work on our own Drupal projects, in an atmosphere of sharing ideas. And we also put on Drupalcamps.
Unfortunately no. There's no refund policy at Drupalcamp Mures 2013 but you can find other attendee and sell him your ticket. Contact us to move you ticket to other registered user.
Any attendee can submit a session for consideration. You will need to create an account on this site, register as an attendee, and then submit a session. If you are registered and your conference ticket is paid, you can submit a session here.
The Organizing Committee will decide at the end of submitting period what sessions will go into the program.
We don’t know yet. We’re expecting everybody that loves Drupal or wants to know more about Drupal. We expect we can comfortably host 200 people.
Everything about you related to Drupalcamp Mures 2013 is here. We’ll pull your full name for your conference badge from here, along with some other information to make meeting like-minded people easier.
Unfortunately, no. Each person’s profile holds their conference registration information.
We’ll send you a few emails leading up to the conference, but that’s it. Then when you sign in at Drupalcamp Mures 2013 all you need to do is provide your registration info.
If you want to attend Drupalcamp Târgu Mureș 2013 read the next guidelines:
- All attendees, regardless of their nature (regular attendees, sponsor or partner attendees, speakers, key speakers, etc.), should individually register first as users on the event site at mures2013.drupalcamp.ro.
- Bulk registrations are not permitted. We associate each attendee with his account because we need to collect valuable information from their account, like: full name, E-mail (used to notify him), his location, other info needed for the conference.
- In order to attend, registered users should buy online a conference ticket for 20 €.
- Attendees participating on behalf of sponsors, up to their "Free tickets" package limit. See Sponsorship Packages.
- Key Speakers
- Members of Drupal Romania Association Board
- There's no refund policy in case you'd changed your mind. You're still able to find other attendee and sell him your ticket. Contact us to move you ticket to other registered user.